ATI plans to see substantial growth in membership thanks to partnerships with strong institutions that include the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) and the African Development Bank, which is also a shareholder. These partnerships are expected to see ATI expand further into West Africa.
In addition, ATI is broadening its international reach with prospective membership from national agencies of some of the world’s largest economies.
- Côte d’Ivoire
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- South Sudan
- African Development Bank
- African Reinsurance Corporation
- Atradius Group
- Ministry of Finance India (represented by ECGC)
- SACE SIMEST
- The Common Market of Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA)
- Trade and Development Bank (TDB)
- Kenya Re
- The PTA Reinsurance Company (Zep Re)
- UK Export Finance